The last two Questions of the Week have garnered the most AMAZING responses. I have been blown away and utterly inspired which has been a wonderful Silver Lining! THANK YOU so much for sharing! This week, I’m wondering…
It occurred to me that I haven’t been sharing my answers. Whoopsie! So, here we go for this week:
I am sentimental about:
- People afflicted by disease and death, especially children.
- Abandoned and neglected animals.
- Sunrises and sunsets.
- Mary Oliver’s poetry.
- A delicious meal.
- People in the bottomless pit of chemo despair.
- My family, including beloved Buzz.
- The south of France, where the HOTY and I went for our honeymoon.
- Soldiers in the military stationed far away from home & their families who worry about them every minute of every day.
- The Silver Linings that have come from having FBC.