Ok, Happy Dance Juice isn’t really the name of this super yummy beverage, but it might as well be. It’s actually called: Fresh Strawberry, Apple & Lime Juice. Developed by the ever-creative With Style & Grace blog, this recipe will knock your socks off!
You won’t believe how easy peasy this is. I mean seriously. Though it’s delicious anytime, anywhere, I envision it poolside on a crystal clear sunny 75 degree afternoon (which happens to be the weather that we are currently having in Santa Barbara!). So, it’s been perfect every day this week!
I prefer to drink it out of a fancy girl glass. It feels very festive (Silver Lining!).
Happy Dance Juice…a/k/a Fresh Strawberry, Apple & Lime Juice
- 2 1/2 cups fresh organic strawberries, remove stems and cut in half
- 1 organic apple, cored and cut into large pieces
- 1 organic lime, quartered
- Turn on the juicer.
- Add ingredients, one at a time
- Pour the fresh juice into a glass and enjoy!
- Fresh juice is best consumed immediately after juicing, however it will keep for up to 3 days.
Fair warning: When consuming this recipe, be prepared to do a Happy Dance! Enjoy!