One of the particularly unsavory side effects of my experience with FBC was/is digestive plumbing issues (that is the most ladylike way I could come up with to say constipation!). Gross, I know. But, hey, you all know by now that I’m definitely not the girl who shy’s away from reality (though I admit to days when I try!).
Anyhoo, since the time of my first surgery, my plumbing has all but stopped working. So, the last year has turned me into a little old crotchety lady who is obsessed with bathroom activities.
I’ve tried it all types of remedies (that seem to work for other people), e.g., acupuncture, laxatives, softeners, meditation, exercise, standing on my head. You name it, I’ve tried it. But, NOTHING has worked.
Until…drum roll, please…Herbal Aloe Force, The Herbal Answer.
In addition to the HIGHLY EFFECTIVE and blissful (yes, blissful. When you’ve been as backed up as I have been, relief can only be described as blissful!) relief of said plumbing issues, there are lots of majorly Silver Lined reasons to try this product (especially for breast cancer patients!):
- Boost the immune system.
- Alleviate side effects of treatment and to detox the liver.
- Alleviate fatigue restores energy.
- Enhance immune systems own armies and increases the production of the tumor necrosis factor that prevents and breaks down tumors
- Boost the immune system’s own mechanisms for ridding the body of abnormal cells
- Support the digestive system, skin system and immune systems role to reduce all side effects of chemo and radiation.
- It is a powerful antioxidant.
- The live aloe also contains proteolytic enzymes that are known to break down tumors.
- The Essiac herbs in the Herbal Aloe further oxygenate the blood and tissues creating an environment where cancer cells cannot live.
- The aloe also alkalizes the blood providing a hostile environment for abnormal cells.
- The skin gel is deeply penetrating bringing all of the aloe’s properties deep in to breast and lymph tissues.
- The skin gel alleviates the discomfort from radiation and speeds up healing.
I buy mine at Whole Foods, but if you go to their website, there is a store directory identifying national outlets where Herbal Aloe Juice is sold.
As with supplemental product, be sure to check with your doctor about whether (or not) it is right for you…especially if you are in the middle of treatment.
Herbal Aloe Juice has truly changed my life (for the better!). In fact, the constipation clouds have parted, the birds are singing and the plumbing is aplomb (Silver Lining)! I hope it does the same for you.