I’ve always been a big fan of gazpacho. It’s clean, healthy, and yummy. ….oh and easy peasy. My favorite.
Hope you make & enjoy this Silver Lining yummy!
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, cored, and diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 3 cups distilled water
- Raw apple cider vinegar, to taste
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion (green part), finely chopped, for garnish
- Place the pepper, tomatoes, onion, garlic, water, vinegar, lemon juice, cucumber, and cilantro in a blender, and puree.
- Strain to remove any vegetable pieces that are not fully liquefied.
- Chill overnight, if time permits.
- Before serving, sprinkle the chopped scallion over the top of the gazpacho.
- It’s also good with sliced avocado on top. Makes it creamy.
Good manners: The noise you don’t make when you’re eating soup.
– Bennett Cerf