The two to three hours spent in a chemo are absolutely no fun. There may be a smile or two, but in general, when I sat in the chair watching TAC drip into my body, I pretty much counted down the minutes until I could leave.
There was a Silver Lining though when I reminded myself that I could watch feel-good, no brainer movies either on my laptop or iPad.
Now that I’m no longer getting chemo (YAH!), I still turn to these flicks for a picker-upper (Silver Lining). So here they are, in no particular order…I love them all!
1. Rudy – talk abut inspiring!
2. Tootsie – great laughs, great story, great acting!
3. UP – so precious.
4. Princess Bride – one of the best EVER.
5. Good Will Hunting – Matt, Ben, Minnie and Robin at their best.
6. Karate Kid – you can probably recite the whole thing!
7. The Blind Side – guaranteed to make you feel great about life.
8. While You Were Sleeping – I’ve seen this so many times and it’s still fabulously adorable.
9. Forest Gump – I find new Silver Linings in this movie every time I see it!
10. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off – I am not ashamed of my love for Ferris!
What are your favorites?