Hi everyone! Tomorrow, December 3rd from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. ET I will be participating in a Living Beyond Breast Cancer Twitter Chat about diet and nutrition after a breast cancer diagnosis. (Just in time for the holiday season!!)
Here are a few questions that will be addressed:
- What is the recommended diet for women who have or had breast cancer?
- Which diet is right for my nutrutional needs?
- How do you maintian eating healthy during high stress times? How can I eat healthy during the holidays and other challenging times?
- What should I know about organic vs. non-organic foods?
- How can I get started with and keep up healthy eating habits?
- What foods can strengthen my immune system and help prevent or lessen side effects?
- Where else can I get good information about nutrition and breast cancer?
For those of us who didn’t grow up in the social media age… here is how a twitter chat works: Panelists (such as myself and other ...