You all know how I feel about including children in major events, right? Well, here are some wonderful books for talking with children about Earth Day 2013. Hope that you enjoy them!
- Celebrating Earth Day: Circle the Year With Holidays, by Janet McDonnell
- Every Day Is Earth Day: A Craft Book, by Kathy Ross
- Keeper of the Swamp, by Ann Garrett
- Mr. Garbage, by William H. Hooks
- Gover’s 10 Terrific Ways to Help our Wonderful World, by Anna Ross
- Tanya’s Big Green Dream, written by Lida Glaser
- For the Love of Our Earth, by P.K. Hallinan