Recently a very discerning friend suggested that I try a beauty product by Tammy Fender called “Intensive Repair Balm.” I am deeply appreciative of beauty product recommendations from trusted friends because I am utterly clueless when it comes to anything beauty related.
What I know for sure, however, is that the products that I use must be organic and as chemical-free as possible. This is non-negotiable. Anyhoo, I implicitly trust this friend who made the recommendation and ordered the product immediately!
My oh my oh my….am I ever glad that I followed up on my friend’s suggestion because the Tammy Fender Intensive Repair Balm is my new FAVORITE product. I can honestly say that I have never, ever put a product on my face and loved it this instantly (Silver Lining). Seriously. It is THAT amazing!
In addition to loving the product itself, I am crazy about Tammy Fender’s business philosophy:
With her stance on beauty and wellness rooted in the ancient traditions of holistic medicine, it is Tammy Fender’s belief that the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of life are closely interconnected and equally important to bringing one’s system into balance, health and beauty. She recognizes the vital role of our natural energy– the life force that permeates and connects all things allowing this “chi” energy to flow through our body and skin. Tammy embraces these beliefs in the creation of her skin care products as she uses pure, high vibrational and energetically balanced ingredients, harnessing Pure Living Energy® in every product.
I also appreciate the fact that the company never formulates with parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, synthetic emulsifiers, toxic preservatives, artificial color or fragrance. A major Silver Lining in my book!
Her products are:
- 100% Botanical – living formulations created from the energy of the Earth
- Certified Organic herbal infusions
- Certified Organic plant oils, beneficial vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids
- Natural food supplements – offering complete support & nourishment to the skin
- Therapeutic grade pure essential oils – the life force of the plant or flower
- Energetically balanced formulations to assist optimal health and vitality of the skin
- High concentrations of naturally active ingredients
- Synergistically blended formulations to promote health & healing of the skin
- Products that are cruelty-free and never tested on animals
- Glass packaging that is 100% recyclable
- Ingredients that are sustainably harvested from the wild or grown in ways that yield the best crop with the least environmental harm
Below is a list of other Tammy Fender products, all of which I’m planning to try.
- bulgarian rose water cleanser
- intensive repair balm
- essential c tonic
- firming eye gel – elderflower & green myrtle
- quintessential serum
- bulgarian lavender body oil
- antioxidant creme – neroli orange
- capillary strengthening blend
Yes, I’m clearly a ginormous cheerleader for this line. I encourage you to try it and have a majorly Silver Lined experience!
- Fragrance, a catchall phrase that can indicate any of thousands of different chemicals
- Parabens, preservative chemicals
- Triclosan, antimicrobial chemical
- Formaldehyde-Relesasing Preservatives, a known human carcinogen
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Other PEG Compounds, foaming agents used in shampoos and facial scrubs and to help your skin absorb lotions and other cosmetics
Be sure to check out the article. It’s really enlightening! Happy Beauty Week!
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.